Cisco Meraki MR66 Cloud Managed Dual-Radio Outdoor 802.11n Access Point
MR66 and Meraki Cloud Management: A Powerful Combo:
The MR66 is managed via the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that lets you get up and running quickly without training or certifications. Since the MR66 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR66 is monitored 24x7 via the cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if your network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools also enable real-time troubleshooting over the web. The MR66’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, so you never have to manually download software updates or worry about missing security patches.
• Dual-concurrent 802.11n radios with up to 600 Mbps throughput
• Point-to-point links with optional panel antennas
• High performance multi-radio mesh routing
• Layer 7 application fingerprinting and QoS
• Built-in enterprise security, guest access, and NAC
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Automatic cloud-based RF optimization with spectrum analysis
• Real-time WIPS with Air Marshal
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.