Cisco Meraki MR34 Cloud Managed Dual-concurrent 3x3 MIMO 802.11ac Access Point
MR34 and Meraki Cloud Management: A Powerful Combo:
The MR34 is managed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without training or certifications. Since the MR34 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff. The MR34 is monitored 24x7 via the Meraki cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if the network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools enable real-time troubleshooting over the web, meaning multi-site, distributed networks can be managed remotely. The MR34’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, meaning no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
• 24x7 real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Self-healing, zero-configuration mesh
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments
• Optimized for voice and video
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.