Aruba AP-103 802.11n Dual 2x2:2 Radio Integrated Antenna Wireless Indoor Access Point - Controller Managed
• Aruba’s Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) feature enables WLANs to perform at peak efficiency by minimizing interference from 3G/4G LTE networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment..
Wi-Fi Client Optimistation
• To eliminate sticky client behavior while users roam, the Aruba 103 series APs feature Aruba’s patented ClientMatch technology, which continuously gathers session performance metrics from mobile devices.
• If a mobile device moves away from an AP or if RF interference impedes performance, ClientMatch automatically steers the device to a better AP.
• Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers thread protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances
• IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URL and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats
• Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys
• SecureJack-capable for secure tunneling of wired Ethernet traffic.
• Maximum power consumption: 9.5W (POE) or 8W (DC)
• Power sources sold separately
• Direct DC source: 12 Vdc nominal, +/- 5%
• Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 Vdc (nominal) 802.3af or 802.3at-compliant source
Wireless Radio Specifications
• AP type: Indoor, dual radio, 5-GHz and 2.4-GHz 802.11n 2x2:2
• Software-configurable dual radio supports 5-GHz (Radio 0) and 2.4-GHz (Radio 1)
• 2x2 MIMO with two spatial streams and up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate
• Supported frequency bands (country-specific restrictions apply): 2.4000 to 2.4835 GHz; 5.150 to 5.250 GHz; 5.250 to 5.350 GHz; 5.470 to 5.725 GHz; 5.725 to 5.850 GHz
• Support for up to 256 associated client devices per radio, and up to 16 BSSIDs per radio
• Available channels: Dependent on configured regulatory domain
• Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) optimizes the use of available RF spectrum
• Supported radio technologies: 802.11b: Direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS); 802.11a/g/n: Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM)
• Supported modulation types: 802.11b: BPSK, QPSK, CCK; 802.11a/g/n: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
• Transmit power: Configurable in increments of 0.5 dBm
• Maximum (aggregate, conducted total) transmit power (limited by local regulatory requirements):
• 2.4-GHz band: +21 dBm (18 dBm per chain)
• 5-GHz band: +21 dBm (18 dBm per chain)
• Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) minimizes interference from LTE cellular networks
• Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance
• Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD) for improved downlink RF performance
• Short guard interval for 20-MHz and 40-MHz channels
• Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception
• Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput
• Supported data rates (Mbps): 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11; 802.11a/g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54; 802.11n: 6.5 to 300 (MCS0 to MCS15)
• 802.11n high-throughput (HT) support: HT 20/40
• 802.11n packet aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
• Two integrated dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for 2x2 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 4.0 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 4.5 dBi in 5 GHz. Built-in antennas are optimized for horizontal ceiling mounted orientation of the AP. The downtilt angle for maximum gain is approximately 30 degrees.
• 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interface (RJ-45): Auto-sensing link speed and MDI/MDX; 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE); PoE-PD: 48 Vdc 802.3af PoE or 802.3at PoE+
• DC power interface, accepts 1.7/4.0-mm center-positive circular plug with 9.5-mm length
• Serial console interface (proprietary; optional adapter cable available)
• Visual indicators (LEDs): Power/system status; Ethernet link status (ENET); Radio status (2x; RAD0, RAD1)
• Kensington security slot
• Reset button
• Operating Temperature: 0 C to +40 C
• Operating Humidity: 5% to 93% non-condensing
• Storage and transportation Temperature: -40 C to +70 C
• Dimensions (unit, excluding mount accessories): 150 mm x 150 mm x 41.5 mm (W x D x H)
• Weight (unit, excluding mount accessories): 300 g
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.