TP-Link CPE210 9dBi 2.4GHz Outdoor Wireless Access Point
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30 (-22) to +70 (158).
Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna and dedicated metal reflection ensures higher gain and lower noise interference.
In advanced, high power Tx (up to 27dBm/500mw) and high sensitivity Rx (up to -95dBm) radio front-end design breaks down the barriers of traditional Wi-Fi transmission range, making CPE210 an ideal product for outdoor wireless networking applications.
CPE210 is designed to work in harsh environments, even in some of the world’s most hostile climate conditions.
With its outdoor weatherproof enclosure and industrial-level hardware design, CPE210 can continue operating in various weather conditions, such as sunshine, rainfall, wind, snow or extremely low/high temperature environment (-30°C~70°C).
Double Protection against ESD AttacksBesides its grounding terminal, CPE210 offers another way to eliminate ESD attacks via the PoE adapter and Ethernet cable with grounding wire. The CPE210’s additional security measures provide up to 15KV ESD and 6000V lightning protection for more reliable operation.
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 5km+, tested in the field. CPE210 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
• Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
• System-level optimizations for more than 5km long range wireless transmission
• TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
• Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
• AP / Client / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
• Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
• Memory: 64MB DDR2 RAM, 8MB Flash
- 1 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN0,Passive PoE in)
- 1 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN1, Passive PoE Passthrough)
- 1 Grounding Terminal
- 1 Reset Button
• Dimensions (W X D X H): 224 x 79 x 60 mm
• Mount: Pole Mount - Includes Pole Mounting Straps
• Antenna Type:
- Built-in 9dBi 2x2 Dual-polarized Directional Antenna
- Beam Width: 65° (H-Plane) / 35° (E-Plane)
- 15KV ESD Protection
- 6000V Lightning Protection
• Power Consumption: 10.5 Watts Max
Note: When deployed using Passive PoE, the power drawn from the power source will be higher by some amount depending on the length of the connecting cable.
• Power Supply: Passive Power over Ethernet via LAN0 (+4,5pins; -7,8pins), Voltage range: 16-27VDC
• Enclosure : Outdoor ASA stabilized plastic material, IPX5 waterproof Certification
• Wireless Speeds:
- Up to 300Mbps (40MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 144.4Mbps (20MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 72.2Mbps (10MHz,Dynamic)
- Up to 36.1Mbps (5MHz,Dynamic)
• Frequency: 2.4~2.483GHz
• Transmission Power: 27dBm/500mw (Adjustable power by 1dBm)
• 24V 1A Passive PoE Adapter
• Pole Mounting Straps
• AC Power Cord
• Installation Guide
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
How does this TP Link outdoor wireless access point work?
The TP-Link CPE210 Outdoor Wireless Access Point will need to connected to your existing modem/router with an ethernet cable. After configuration, the access point will broadcast a wireless signal that you can connect to. These devices are designed for outdoor use to boost wireless signal to an outdoor area.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.