D-Link DAP-1360 Wireless-N Access Point
The DAP-1360 can be configured to operate in seven different modes as needed. The Access Point mode allows the device to act as a central hub for wireless users. The Wireless Client mode is available to enable the DAP-1360 to connect to another access point. There is a Bridge mode to join two wired networks (LANs) together and a Bridge with AP mode so the device can act as a wireless hub and a bridge at the same time.
The Repeater mode extends wireless coverage to cover all “dead” spots. A WISP Client Router mode allows wireless Internet service subscribers to share Internet connection with home/office Ethernet-enabled computers without the need for an extra router. Finally, the device can act as a WISP Repeater to let WISP subscribers share Internet connection with wired and wireless computers without any extra routers.
• Complete set of security features including WEP/WPA/WPA2/WPS to safeguard your network against outside intruders
• Wireless N draft standard offers an increased range that is six times farther than 802.11g
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation.
• Devices Interfaces: 802.11g/n wireless LAN ; One 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet LAN port
• Operating Frequency: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
• Operating Channels: FCC: 11 ; ETSI: 13
• Radio & Modulation Schemes: DQPSK, DBPSK, CCK, OFDM
• Operating Modes: Access Point ; Wireless Client ; Bridge ; Bridge with AP ; Repeater ; WISP Client Router ; WISP Repeater
• Antenna: Two 2dBi Gain detachable omni-..directional antennas with RP-SMA connector
• Security: 64/128-bit WEP data encryption; WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK ; WPA-EAP, WPA2-EAP ; TKIP, AES ; MAC address filtering ; SSID broadcast disable function WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
• Advanced Features: Quality of Service (QOS): Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) ; IGMP Snooping
• Device Management: Web-based management through Internet Explorer v.6 or later, Netscape Navigator v.6 or later or other Java-enabled browser
• Diagnostic LED’s: Power ; Wireless ; Security ; LAN
• Dimensions: 144 (W) x 109 (D) x 30 (H) mm
• Weight: 229 grams
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.