D-Link DWL-7620AP AC2200 Wireless Tri-Band Unified Access Point
• The Wireless AC2200 Wave 2 Tri?Band Unified Access Point delivers great bandwidth and flexibility for medium to large Wi?Fi networks. Its fast Tri?Band speeds, 2x2 MU?MIMO, band steering, and Airtime Fairness upgrades your business to the best.
Advanced Wireless Features
• 802.11k Fast Roaming1 allows wireless clients to move seamlessly between access points. 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS) provides enhanced throughput and better performance of time?sensitive traffic like VoIP and streaming DSCP. It also supports Wi?Fi Multimedia (WMM), so in the event of network congestion, time?sensitive traffic can be prioritised. Airtime Fairness ensures that equal airtime is given to each client, preventing slower devices from monopolising the wireless connection.
Upgrade to Tri?Band WiFi
• The DWL-7620AP features one 2.4 GHz and two 5 GHz wireless bands for the growing number of devices connecting to a single access point.
• MIMO: 2x2
• Antennas: Internal omnidirectional antennas, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 4 dBi
• Operating Frequency: 2400 to 2483.5 MHz, 5150 to 5850 MHz
• Operating Channels: 1 to 13 channels for 2.4 GHz band (per country code), 36 to 165 channels for 5 GHz band per country code
• Ethernet Interface: 2 x 10/100/1000BASET LAN port, Console Port, RJ45
• Data Rate2: 2.4 GHz Up to 400 Mbps, 5 GHz Up to 867 Mbps, 5 GHz (2) Up to 867 Mbps
• Functionality: Advanced Features
• Auto Channel selection
• 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS)
• Wireless Multimedia (WMM)
• Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
• Band steering
• Airtime Fairness
• Link Aggregation
• IEEE 802.11k Fast Roaming
• Management: Operating Mode Standalone mode, Managed mode Centrally managed by D-Link Wireless Controller
• Web?based User Interface (Web UI): Telnet/SSH, Command Line Interface (CLI), SNMP v1/v2c/v3
• Security: SSID Security, Up to 32 SSIDs, 16 per radio, 802.1Q VLAN, Station Isolation, Wireless Security WPA/WPA2, Personal/Enterprise, AES and TKIP, Detection and Prevention, Rogue and valid AP classification Authentication
• Power Adapter
• External power adapter: 12 V DC 2.5 A (not included)
• Supports 802.3at PoE PD on LAN 1 Port
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3at
• Power Consumption: Maximum 20 W
• Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
• Storage: ?20 to 65 °C (?4 to 149 °F)
• Operating: 10% to 90% noncondensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% noncondensing
• Weight: 0.57 kg (1.26 lbs) w/o bracket, 0.62 kg (1.37 lbs) w bracket
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.