Cisco Meraki MR62 Cloud Managed Outdoor 802.11n Access Point
MR62 and Meraki Cloud Management: A Powerful Combo:
The MR62 is managed via the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that lets you get up and running quickly without training or certifications. Since the MR62 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR62 is monitored 24x7 from the Meraki cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if your network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools also enable real-time troubleshooting over the web. The MR62’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, so you never have to manually download software updates or worry about missing security patches.
• Single radio 802.11n with up to 300 Mbps throughput
• Focused sector coverage with optional panel antennas
• Self-healing mesh routing
• Layer 7 application fingerprinting and QoS
• Built-in enterprise security, guest access, and NAC
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Automatic cloud-based RF optimization with spectrum analysis
• Real-time WIPS with Air Marshal
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.