TP-Link SG2452 52 Port Gigabit Smart Switch With 4x SFP
TP-LINK Gigabit Smart Switch TL-SG2452 is equipped with 48 gigabit RJ45 ports and 4 SFP slots. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-LINK Gigabit Smart Switch TL-SG2452 is a cost-effective product solution for the small and medium business. TL-SG2452 has useful security features. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime.
For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive layer 2 switch and gigabit capability, TP-LINK Gigabit Smart Switch TL-SG2452 provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
• Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
• Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
• L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
• WEB managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
• Interface: 48 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX) 4 x Gigabit SFP Slots
• Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p
• Network Media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m), 100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m), 100BASE-FX:MMF,SMF, 1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
• Dimensions (W X D X H): 440 x 260 x 44 mm
• Power Supply: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7
• MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
• Power Cord
• Installation Guide
• Resource CD
• Rackmount Kit
• Rubber Feet
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand