D-Link DGS-105 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
• With data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps on Gigabit Ethernet, the D-Link DGS-105 Switch is ideal for transferring files quickly. Easy access front Ethernet ports with two color LED indicators per port allows you to quickly distinguish link status and speed. The switch supports IEEE 802.1p QoS, which organizes and prioritizes time-sensitive and important data for efficient delivery, allowing for smooth media streaming and VoIP calling. Additionally the switch incorporates a Kensington Security Slot on the rear panel allowing users to securely fasten the unit to a table or desk.
Gigabit connection for home and SOHO
• The DGS-105 Switch offers an economical way for SOHO and small/medium businesses to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides five Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity.
• The DGS-105 is a plug-and-play networking switch that offers D-Link’s Green Technology to save energy and reduce heat, which in turn extends product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. The switch supports IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which detects when a connected computer is shut down or when there is no Ethernet traffic, at which time the switch will automatically power down the idle port, saving a substantial amount of power. In addition, the switch can also save energy by detecting the cable length and using only as much power as necessary. Working together these features drastically reduce power consumption and heat dissipation, resulting in extended life and substantial cost savings.
IEEE 802.1p QoS
• QoS prioritizes network traffic so that time-sensitive data is delivered efficiently, even during bursts of high data traffic. This helps ensure an optimal experience for streaming media and VoIP calls.
• The DGS-105 Switch was designed with the environment in mind. It is compliant with Energy Star Level V, CEC, and MEPS regulations which require the use of energy efficient power adapters. Built to comply with RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials and is packaged with an EnergyStar Level V qualified power adapter all in a recyclable packaging making this product truly environmental friendly.
Cable Diagnostics Function
• The D-Link Cable Diagnostics Function enables users to be instantly aware of cable conditions through the LED display on the front-panel. Users can determine whether the pin connections of their cable connectors are correct, facilitating prompt network troubleshooting if required.
• Switching Fabric: 10Gbps
• Protocol: CSMA/CD
• Ethernet Transfer Rate: 10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex)
• Fast Ethernet Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)
• Gigabit Ethernet Transfer Rate: 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
• Topology: Star
• Network Cable Support: 10BASE-T: UTP CAT 3, 4, 5/5e (100 m max.), EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100 m max.), 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T: UTP CAT 5/5e (100 m max.), EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
• Media Interface Exchange: Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports
• LED Indicators: Per port: Link/Activity/Speed, Per device: Power
• Transmission Method: Store-and-forward
• MAC Address Table: 2K
• MAC Address Learning: Automatic update
• Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates: Ethernet: 14,880 pps per port, Fast Ethernet: 148,800 pps per port, Gigabit Ethernet: 1,488,000 pps per port
• RAM Buffer: 128KB per device
• Jumbo Frames: 9,216 Bytes
• QoS: 4 Queues,strict mode
• DC Input: External 5V/1 A Level “V” Power Adapter
• Power Consumption:
• Power On (Standby): DC input: 0.2 watts, AC input: 0.74 watts
• Maximum: DC input: 1.55 watts, AC input: 2.75 watts
• Heat Dissipation: Power On (Standby) AC input: 2.5234 BTU/h
• Maximum DC input: 5.2855 BTU/h
• MTBF: 593,755 hours
• Operating Temperature: 30 to 50'C
• Storage Temperature: 10 to 70'C
• Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH non-condensing
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 100 x 98 x 28 mm
• Weight: 256 grams
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.