D-LINK 24 Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch
• The 24-Port Gigabit Switch features D-Link’s Green Technology to save energy and reduce heat, which in turn extends product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. The switch supports IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which can detect when a connected computer is shut down or when there is no Ethernet traffic, and will proceed to power down the idle port, saving a substantial amount of power. In addition, the switch can also save energy by detecting the length of cable connected to a port and use only as much power as is required. Both of these features work together to help you save power automatically.
• The 24-Port Gigabit Switch was designed with the environment in mind. It is compliant with Energy Star Level V, CEC, and MEPS regulations which require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is built to comply with RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials and is packaged with an EnergyStar Level V qualified power adapter in a recyclable packaging making this product truly environmental friendly.
• It features a non-blocking switching architecture that filters and forwards packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks. Address learning and aging, 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission.
Designed using industry standards, it is compatible with virtually all 10, 100, and 1000Mbps Ethernet devices and other vendor equipment. The D-Link DGS-1024D protects your existing network investments while providing you with a straightforward migration path to faster Gigabit speeds.
Easy to use
• The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
• Number of Ports: Twenty-four 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports
• Ethernet Transfer Rate: 10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex)
• Fast Ethernet Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)
• Gigabit Ethernet Transfer Rate: 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
• Network Cable Support: 10BASE-T: UTP CAT 3, 4, 5/5e (100 m max), EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100 m max), 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T: UTP CAT 5/5e (100 m max), EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max)
• D-Link Green Features: IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), Link status detection power saving, RoHS Compliance
• Media Interface Exchange: Auto MDI/MDIX
• Transmission Method: Store-and-Forward switching method
• MAC Address Table: 8K MAC addresses
• RAM Buffer: 512 KBytes RAM for data buffering
• Jumbo Frames: 9600 Bytes
• Switching Capacity: 48Gbps
• Port Packet Filtering: 10M: 14,880pps, 100M: 148,800pps, 1000M: 1,488,000pps
• Front Panel Switches: Enable/disable EEE, Enable/disable Flow Control, Enable/disable Port Isolation/Broadcast Storm Control
• LEDs: Power LED, 24 Link/Activity/Speed LEDs (one per port)
• Power Inputs: 100 to 240V AC Input
• Power Consumption: Standby: 5.0watts, Maximum: 12.5watts
• Heat Dissipation: Standby: 17.06BTU/h, Maximum: 42.66BTU/h
• MTBF: 1,157,698hours
• Temperature: Operating: 0 to 40'C, Storage: -10 to 70'C
• Humidity: Operating: 5% to 90% RH, non-condensing, Storage: 5% to 95% RH
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 280 x 180 x 44 mm
• Weight: 1.35 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.