TP-Link SG1210P 10 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8 Port POE
• Port 1-8 of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Intelligent Power Management
• When total power consumption excels 63W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port’s power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Qos For Fluent Online Experience
• Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
IGMP Snooping Traffic Optimization for IPTV
• IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
Sturdy Metal Casing
• Sturdy, compact metal casing, with desktop/wall-mounting design, to meet your needs in any environment. Besides, fanless design ensures quiet operation.
• Interface: 8 PoE+ 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Port, 1 Gigabit SFP Slot
• Network Media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m), EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohms STP (maximum 100m), 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m), EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohms STP (maximum 100m), 1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e, 6 or above cable (maximum 100m), EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohms STP (maximum 100m), 1000BASE-X MMF, SMF
• Fan Quantity: Fanless
• Physical Security Lock: Yes
• Power Supply: External Power Adapter(Output: 53.5VDC / 1.31A)
• Backup Bandwidth: 20 Gbps
• PoE+ Ports(RJ45): Standard: 802.3at/802.3af compliant, PoE Ports: Port1- Port 8, PoE Power Budget: 63W
• Mac Address Table: 4K
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 209 × 126 × 26 mm
• Max Power Consumption: 7.11 W (220/50Hz. no PD connected), 78.13 W (220/50Hz. with 63W PD connected)
• Max Heat Dissipation: 24.25 BTU/h (no PD connected), 266.42 BTU/h (with 63W PD connected)
• Advanced Features: Compatible With IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant PDs, EEE802.3x Flow Control, 802.1p/DSCP QoS, IGMP Snooping
• Transmission Method: Store-And-Forward
• Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C
• Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.