The ES-5800M V2 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch is designed to enhance network performance while maintaining a compact form factor. It boasts outstanding performance and high efficiency, and its store and forward packet-switching technology offers reliable data transfer, which makes it ideal for network connectivity in the SOHO environment.
The ES-5800M V2 is protected by a metal casing, and offers an easy and cost-effective gigabit Ethernet solution for users looking to extend home networks and fulfill their online gaming, multimedia transfer and streaming needs.
• Connects smart TVs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, and media players to the network
• Optimized performance for 1080p video, streaming audio, gaming, and VoIP applications
• Supports port-based QoS for high, medium, and low priority connections
• Supports IGMP snooping v1/v2
• Supports jumbo frames up to 9K bytes
• Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
• Built-in full range 100-240V internal power supply
Optimize Bandwidth through VIP Ports
The ES-5800M V2 comes with port-based QoS, providing significantly more efficient downloads. Through prioritized bandwidth settings, users can experience better performance when surfing the Internet, gaming online, or streaming multimedia.
IEEE Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) Compliance
The ES-5800M V2 is environmentally friendly while still providing the fast Ethernet speeds critical for next-generation network applications. It complies with the IEEE802.3az standard, providing power saving functions to reduce energy consumption by up to 70%, thus helping businesses reduce costs.
Supports High-Speed Networking and Jumbo Frames
The ES-5800M V2 is an excellent solution for users looking to expand their gigabit Ethernet network, it offers gigabit speeds, high flexibility, and high bandwidth connectivity to servers, workstations and other attached devices. In addition, it also supports jumbo frames up to 9K in size, which improves network utilization when transferring large files.
Easy to Use
The ES-5800M V2 supports plug-and-play and all kinds of network protocols, so installation and network management are quick and easy. LED indicators provide port and switch information at a glance.
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
• 8 RJ-45 Ports
• MAC Address: 2K
• Buffer Memory: 128K
• Jumbo Frame: 9K
• Transmission Method: Store and Forward
• 1000Mbps – 1,488,000pps
• 100Mbps – 148,800pps
• 10Mbps – 14,880pps
• 10BASE-T Cat. 3, 4, 5 UTP/STP
• 100BASE-TX Cat. 5 UTP/STP
• 1000BASE-T Cat. 5E UTP/STP
• Per Port: Link/Act
• Per Unit: Power
• 100 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
• 3 Watts (Max)
• 149 × 84 × 26 mm (L x W x H)
• Operating: 0 to 40?
• Storage: -40 to 70?
• Operating: 10 to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
• Storage: 5 to 95% RH (Non-condensing)
• CE, FCC Class B
Edimax 8 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch (Internal Power Supply) - Metal Case
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.