D-Link DGS-3630-28PC 28-Port Layer 3 Managed Gigabit PoE Switch
• The DGS-3630 Series switches include the Standard Image (SI) software. For additional functionality, they may be upgraded to Enhanced Image (EI) software with a separately ordered license upgrade. The Standard Image provides core SMB and SME functionality, such as L2 switching, entry-level routing, L2 multicast, advanced QoS, Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM), and robust security features. The Enhanced Image includes all the features from the Standard Image, and adds support for full L3 routing for Enterprise integration, including OSPF, BGP, VRF-Lite and L3 multicast.
High Availability and Flexibility
• The DGS-3630 Series switches support stacking technology, which combines multiple switches to form a single physical1 or virtual stack. This increases redundancy over multiple physical units, simplifies management, and provides a single IP address to manage all members in the stack. Up to nine switches can be stacked using Direct Attach Copper (DAC) or fiber optic cables to make up to 432 Gigabit Ethernet ports available, allowing switching capacity to be increased with demand. The Switch Resource Management (SRM) feature allows the hardware table sizes to be dynamically changed, so that switch functions can be optimized based on the use of the switch. There are three modes: IP Mode, LAN Mode, and L2 VPN Mode. These modes modify the sizes of the Layer 2 and 3 tables for optimum efficiency.
Switch and Link Failover
• In addition to traditional Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), the DGS-3630 Series switches also support advanced Ethernet failover redundancy technologies, such as ERPS and FlexLink. Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) provides millisecond-level failover in a ring topology. FlexLink offers link failover on designated switch ports, providing link redundancy without STP or LBD.
• Number of SFP Slots: 4
• Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 8
• Shared SFP Slot: Yes
• Modular: Yes
• Port/Expansion Slot Details: Gigabit Ethernet
• Stack Port: Yes
• Total Number of Network Ports: 24
• Uplink Port: Yes
• Manageable: Yes
• Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
• Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T. 10GBase-X
• Layer Supported: 3
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 442 x 259.1 x 43.9 mm
• Power Source: Power Supply
• Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.