Aruba IAP-325 802.11n/ac Dual 4x4:4 MU-MIMO Radio Integrated Antenna Wireless Indoor Access Point - Instant
• The high performance and high density 802.11ac 320 series supports multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 4 spatial Access Point streams (4SS). It provides simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
• The 320 series includes the patent-pending enhanced ClientMatch technology that extends the client steering technology with MU-MIMO client awareness. It automatically identifies MU-MIMO capable mobile devices and steers those devices to the closest MU-MIMO capable Aruba access point. By grouping MU-MIMO capable mobile devices together, the network starts taking advantage of the simultaneous transmission to these devices, increasing its overall capacity. These dynamic roaming policies that are based on device types, help customers achieve the best WLAN performance in a mixed device environment during the technology transition period.
• The 320 series has an integrated Bluetooth Aruba Beacon that simplifies the remote management of a network of large scale battery-powered Aruba beacons while also providing advanced location and indoor way finding, and proximity based push notification capabilities. It enables businesses to leverage mobility context to develop applications that will deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the wireless network for organizations.
• Maximum (worst-case) power consumption: 20W (802.3at PoE), 13.5W (802.3af PoE) or 18.5W (DC). Excludes power consumed by external USB device (and internal overhead); this could add up to 6W (POE) or 5.5W (DC) for 5W/1A USB device
• Maximum (worst-case) power consumption in idle mode: 8W (PoE) or 7W (DC).
• Direct DC source: 48Vdc nominal, +/- 5%.
• Power over Ethernet (PoE): 12 Vdc (nominal) 802.3af/802.3at compliant source: Unrestricted functionality with 802.3at PoE; Power-save mode with reduced functionality from 802.3af PoE
• USB port disabled
• Second Ethernet port disabled
• 2.4 GHz radio in 1x1:1 mode
• Power sources sold separately
• When both power sources are available, DC power takes priority
Wireless Radio Specifications
• AP type: Indoor, dual radio, 5 GHz 802.11ac and 2.4 GHz 802.11n 4x4 MIMO.
• Software-configurable dual radio supports 5 GHz (Radio 0) and 2.4 GHz (Radio 1).
• Four spatial stream SU-MIMO for up to 1,733 Mbps wireless data rate to a single client device.
• Three spatial stream MU-MIMO for up to 1,300 Mbps wireless data rate to up to three MU-MIMO capable client devices simultaneously.
• Support for up to 256 associated client devices per radio, and up to 16 BSSIDs per radio.
• Supported frequency bands (country-specific restrictions apply): 2.400 to 2.4835 GHz; 5.150 to 5.250 GHz; 5.250 to 5.350 GHz; 5.470 to 5.725 GHz; 5.725 to 5.850 GHz
• Available channels: Dependent on configured regulatory domain.
• Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) optimizes the use of available RF spectrum.
• Supported radio technologies: 802.11b: Direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS); 802.11a/g/n/ac: Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM)
• Supported modulation types: 802.11b: BPSK, QPSK, CCK; 802.11a/g/n/ac: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
• Transmit power: Configurable in increments of 0.5 dBm
• Maximum (aggregate, conducted total) transmit power (limited by local regulatory requirements): 2.4 GHz band: +24 dBm (18 dBm per chain); 5 GHz band: +24 dBm (18 dBm per chain); Note: conducted transmit power levels exclude antenna gain. For total (EIRP) transmit power, add antenna gain
• Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) minimizes interference from cellular networks.
• Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance.
• Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD) for improved downlink RF performance.
• Short guard interval for 20-MHz, 40-MHz and 80-MHz channels.
• Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception.
• Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput.
• Transmit beamforming (TxBF) for increased signal reliability and range.
• Supported data rates (Mbps): 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11; 802.11a/g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54; 802.11n: 6.5 to 450 (MCS0 to MCS23); 802.11ac: 6.5 to 1,733 (MCS0 to MCS9, NSS = 1 to 4)
• 802.11n high-throughput (HT) support: HT 20/40
• 802.11ac very high throughput (VHT) support: VHT 20/40/80
• 802.11n/ac packet aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
• Eight integrated downtilt omni-directional antennas for 4x4 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.5 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 5.0 dBi in 5 GHz. Built-in antennas are optimized for horizontal ceiling-mounted orientation of the AP. The downtilt angle for maximum gain is ~ 30 degrees
• Two 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interfaces (RJ-45): Auto-sensing link speed and MDI/MDX; Load balancing support to achieve platform throughput greater than 1 Gbps; 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE); PoE-PD: 48 Vdc (nominal) 802.3af or 802.3at PoE
• DC power interface, accepts 2.1/5.5-mm center-positive circular plug with 9.5-mm length
• USB 2.0 host interface (Type A connector)
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio: Up to 4dBm transmit power (class 2) and -94dBm receive sensitivity; Integrated antenna, -5dBi gain (30 degree downtilt); Can be disabled with configuration
• Visual indicators (tri-color LEDs): For system and radio status
• Reset button: Factory reset (during device power up)
• Serial console interface (RJ-45)
• Kensington security slot
• Operating Temperature: 0 C to +50 C
• Operating Humidity: 5% to 93% non-condensing
• Storage and transportation Temperature: -40 C to +70 C
• Dimensions (unit, excluding mount accessories): 203 x 203 x 57 mm (W x D x H)
• Weight (unit, excluding mount accessories): 950 g
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.