TP-Link TL-MR3020 Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router
• Portable design, light and small enough for you to take anywhere
• Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
• Quick security setup, faster and safer
• IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each connected device
• A mini USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power supply
• 3G/4G and WAN failover guarantees an "always-online" internet connection
• Three working modes: 3G/4G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
• Interface: 1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port, USB 2.0 Port for 3G/4G modem, a mini USB Port for power supply.
• Button: Quick Setup Security Button, Reset Button, Mode Switch
• External Power Supply: 5VDC/1.0A
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 74 x 67 x 22mm
• Antenna Type: Internal Antenna
• Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
• Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
• Power Adapter
• USB Cable
• Resource CD
• Ethernet Cable
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Will this router set up a local wireless network when there is no external internet connection?
You can plug a 4G modem stick into the TP-Link MR3020 Router in order to broadcast a wireless network. You will need to ensure that you have coverage in the area where you using the modem stick (e.g. cell phone coverage). An existing broadband internet connection is not required to use this device.
Does the TP-Link TL-MR3020 Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router allow an ethernet connection to access the usb modem?
The TP-Link MR3020 can be used effectively as a 4G modem. You can plug in a USB modem stick and then connect a device via ethernet for a wired LAN connection.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.