D-Link DGS-1210-52 52-Port Gigabit WebSmart Managed Switch - 4 SFP Ports
• DGS-1210 switches are capable of conserving power without sacrificing operational performance or functionality by using D-Link Green 3.0 technology. Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the network will automatically decrease the power usage when traffic is low with no setup required. For environments not fully supporting the standard, DGS-1210 switches offer advanced power-saving settings including port shutoff and standby, LED shutoff, and system hibernation based on custom time profiles. The time profiles can also be applied to the PoE switch so that unnecessary power consumption can be saved during off hours. The DGS-1210 Series switches can also detect the length of connected cables to automatically reduce power usage on shorter cable connections.
• The D-Link Web Smart Switch series is designed for easy management. All configurations can be made through a Web interface regardless of the host PC’s operating system. In the first installation, the SmartConsole Utility will automatically discover all D-Link Smart switches in the network, allowing administrators to assign IP addresses and the subnet mask quickly. It also allows simultaneous firmware upgrades to multiple switches, saving a great deal of time. Important management commands, such as download firmware or configuration file, offer a sophisticated method of batch operations for multiple switches.
Auto Surveillance VLAN and Voice VLAN
• The D-Link Web Smart series automates the process of setting up IP surveillance and VoIP devices on a network. Auto Surveillance VLAN consolidates data and surveillance video transmission through the network, sparing businesses the expense of maintaining dedicated facilities. ASV also protects the quality of real-time video by grouping IP surveillance devices on a single high priority VLAN. This ensures that surveillance video streams will not be affected when ordinary data traffic are at their highest levels. Similarly, the Auto Voice VLAN guarantees clear quality and efficient transmission for all voice communication.
Extensive Layer 2 Features
• Equipped with a complete line-up of L2 features, these switches include IGMP Snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree, and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. At 2000 Mbps Full Duplex, the Gigabit ports provide high-speed data pipes to servers with minimum data transfer loss. Network maintenance features include Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics. Loopback Detection is used to detect loops created by a specific port and automatically shut down the affected port. The Cable Diagnostic feature designed primarily for administrators and customer service representatives, can rapidly discover the type of error and determine the cable quality.
Secure your Network
• D-Link’s innovative Safeguard Engine protects the switches against traffic flooding caused by virus attacks. The switches also support 802.1X port-based authentication, allowing the network clients to be authenticated through external RADIUS servers. In addition, the Access Control List (ACL) feature enhances network security and protects the network by screening traffic from illegal MAC or IP addresses. ARP Spoofing Prevention prevents malicious intruders from sending massive fake ARP messages through a manipulated source. This protects important data from being stolen by Man-in-the-Middle attacks, and prevents wasting CPU cycles on these packets. For added security, the DHCP Server Screening feature blocks rogue DHCP server packets from user ports to prevent unauthorized IP assignment.
• PoE Type Required: None
• High Speed Stacking: No
• Design: Desktop|Rackmountable
• 1000Base-T ports: 48 Ports
• SFP ports: 4 Ports
• Switching Capacity: 104 Gbps
• QoS: Yes
• Switch Type: Layer 2
• Type of Port Required: Gigabit Copper|Gigabit Fibre
• SNMP: Yes
• Cable Diagnostics: Yes
• Energy Saving Technology: D-Link Green
• 19" Rack Mountable: Yes
• Fans: 2
• Built-in PSU: Yes
• Web-based GUI: Yes
• Command Line Interface: Yes
• Types of ports: SFP Ports|Gigabit Ports
• Spanning Tree Protocol: Yes
• Link Aggregation: Yes
• VLAN: 256 Groups
• Surveillance VLAN: Yes
• Jumbo Frame: 10000 bytes
• Voice VLAN: Yes
• IGMP Snooping: Yes
• 802.1X Access Control: Yes
• DHCP Server Screening: Yes
• Static Routing: No
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 520 x 362 x 94 cm
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.