D-Link DGS-1510-52XMP 48-Port Gigabit Smart Managed PoE Switch
• The DGS-1510 Series switches are equipped with a complete lineup of Layer 2 features, including IGMP Snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree, and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. Network maintenance features include Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics. Loopback Detection automatically detects and shuts down loops created by a specific port or VLAN. The Cable Diagnostics feature, designed primarily for administrators and customer service representatives, can determine cable quality and can quickly discover sections of cabling that need to be replaced.
Traffic Classification and Quality of Service
• The DGS-1510 Series supports Auto Surveillance VLAN (ASV) and Auto Voice VLAN, which are best suited for VoIP and video surveillance deployments. Auto Surveillance VLAN is a new, industry-leading technology built into D-Link Smart switches. This technology consolidates data and surveillance video transmissions through a single DGS-1510 Series Smart Managed switch, saving businesses the costs of maintaining expensive dedicated hardware and infrastructure. ASV also ensures the quality of real-time video for monitoring and control without compromising the transmission of conventional network data by giving ASV traffic priority over other packets.
Keep Your Network Secure
• D-Link’s innovative Safeguard Engine helps to protect the DGS-1510 Series against traffic flooding caused by malicious attacks. The DGS-1510 Series supports both MAC and web-based access control. This gives network administrators multiple authentication options, reducing deployment times and removing the need for client software. The DGS-1510 Series supports IEEE 802.1X port-based authentication, allowing network users to be authenticated through external RADIUS servers. The Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) Spoofing Prevention feature helps to prevent attacks that may allow an intruder to intercept users’ traffic while the DHCP Server Screening feature screens rogue DHCP server packets from user ports to prevent unauthorized IP assignment.
• Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
• Modular: Yes
• Port/Expansion Slot Details: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
• Stack Port: Yes
• Total Number of Network Ports: 48
• Uplink Port: Yes
• Manageable: Yes
• Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber, Twisted Pair
• Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T, 10GBase-X
• Layer Supported: 2
• Power Source: Power Supply
• Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 308 x 44 mm
• Weight (Approximate): 4.25 kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.