D-Link DGS-1100 5-Port Managed PoE Powered Gigabit Switch
• The DGS-1100-05PD is powered by a PoE switch or PoE injector that can be located up to 100m away. As such, this device is intended for applications where a small 5-port Gigabit switch is required but AC power is not close by. The upstream PoE source may support either 802.3af or 802.3at. One switch port is used for the power input (port 5) and the other four ports are available as standard 10/100/1000 ports for networked devices, such as PCs, printers, etc.
• The DGS-1100-05PD switch can also “pass-through” PoE power to one or two downstream PDs (such as IP Cameras, IP Phones, Wireless APs). The PoE budget for this feature is dependent on the PoE source (802.3af or 802.3at) and the PD’s PoE Classification.
Built to Last
• The DGS-1100-05PD comes in a compact metal enclosure. It can be wall mounted or placed on a desktop. It has no fans so it operates silently. Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), it consumes less energy by cutting down on power consumption when port utilization is low.
• Port/Expansion Slot Details: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
• Total Number of Network Ports: 5
• Manageable: Yes
• Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
• Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX, 1000Base-T
• Layer Supported: 2
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 150 x 97 x 28 mm
• Form Factor: Desktop
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.