Cisco RV345 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router
• High resiliency and load balancing for reliable Internet connectivity.
• 16-port integrated gigabit switch to connect the devices directly to the router.
3G/4G failover via USB modem
• Provides high reliability and connectivity when broadband connection is down.
Enhanced VPN functionality
• Protects employees and their data. Enterprise class, easy to set up. Encrypt all your traffic between sites. Flexible options. IPSec IKEv2, IKev1, Anyconnect SSL, L2TP.
Support for the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
• Ideal for remote access by mobile devices.
Dynamic web filtering
• Enables business efficiency and security while connecting to the Internet, allows Internet access policies for end devices and Internet applications to help ensure performance and security.
• Identifies the type of connected devices and allows setting policies.
• Generates reports of Internet applications being used by clients and allows setting policies.
Cisco Umbrella integration
• The Umbrella integration allows One-Click configuration for Cisco Umbrella cloud-based web security service.
Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
• Blocking network connections that are determined too risky for the organization.
• Antivirus delivers deep extensive protection against all types of viruses.
Cisco Plug and Play (PnP)
• Cloud-based Zero Touch Deployment. Improve operational efficiency with a simple, secure, and integrated method for device onboarding.
Automatic software download and update
• Keeps the router constantly up-to-date without user intervention. Quickest way to mitigate 0-Day vulnerabilities.
• LAN ports: 16 RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet
• Console/serial: 1 RJ-45 port for future use. Port is disabled
• USB: 2 for external 3G/4G modem or flash drive (USB-3, USB-2)
• Firewall: Stateful packet inspection, up to 980 Mbps throughput for TCP and UDP
• Quality of Service (QoS): Traffic Classes, WAN Queuing, WAN Policing, WAN Bandwidth Management, Assign detailed QoS (Class of Service (CoS)/Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP)/policies) settings per application or end device
• Web Security: Dynamic web filtering: Cloud based, more than 80 categories, more than 450 million domains classified
• Application Visibility: Application identification: Assign policies to Internet applications, 500 unique Apps
• Client Identification: Identifies and categorizes clients dynamically. Assigns policies based on end device category and operating system.
• Intrusion Prevention System: IDS/IPS inspects network packets, logs and/or blocks a wide range of network attacks. It delivers increased network availability, faster remediation, and comprehensive threat protection. HTTP/FTP/SMTP/POP3/IMAP
• Antivirus: Protection from viruses, trojans, spyware, and identity theft by inspecting traffic going through the router. HTTP/FTP/SMTP/POP3/IMAP
• Cisco Umbrella: First line of defense for threats on the Internet. Prevention for user and malware-initiated connections. Protection against Malware, C2 callbacks, and phishing. Proxy inspection for risky domains.
• IPSec: IKEv1 and IKEv2. 50 simultaneous connections (any combination of remote access and site-to-site), up to 650 Mbps throughput
• IPsec remote access: Yes (remote access from any standards-based IPsec client and Cisco IPsec VPN EasyVPN)
• Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) over IPsec: Yes
• Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) over IPsec: Yes
• Cisco SSL VPN (Cisco AnyConnect): Maximum 50 SSL VPN tunnels and up to 33Mbps throughput. Also requires Cisco AnyConnect end user licenses to use on the end device. Ideal for mobile devices.
• Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP): 25 connections, up to 100 Mbps throughput
• Teleworker mode (Cisco IPsec VPN): Router acts as a client to connect to central VPN gateway in teleworker mode
• VPN pass-through: IPSec, PPTP, L2TP
• Management protocols: Web browser (HTTP/HTTPS). Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) v1, v2c, and v3. Representational State Transfer (REST) API. NETCONF
• Management Platform: FindIT Network Manager
• Firmware upgrade options: Via local PC, USB stick, or from Cisco via web browser. Unattended automatic firmware upgrade.
• VLAN: Up to 32 VLANs
• Port Security: Yes, 802.1X
• Link aggregation: Yes (static, no LACP)
• IPv6: Dual stack, 6rd, 6in4, Dual stack lite
• WAN: DHCP client, static IP, PPPoE, PPPTP, L2TP, transparent bridge
• Routing: Static routing, IGMP proxy, Inter-VLAN routing, Routing Information Protocol RIPv1,v2, RIPng
• Network Address Translation (NAT): Port Forwarding, Port Address Translation (PAT), One-to-one NAT, VPN NAT traversal, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Application-Level Gateway (ALG), FTP ALG
• NAT max sessions: > 40000
• NAT max connections per second: 3000
• DynDNS: ChangeIP.com, DynDNS.com, No-IP.com, dnsomatic
• IPv6 transition: Dual Stack
• Hardware DMZ: Yes (when enabled, one LAN port will be DMZ port)
• DMZ host: Yes
• CPU: ARM-based architecture, dual core, hardware flow engine, 1.2 Ghz (RV340W), 900 Mhz (RV345, RV345P, RV340)
• RAM: 1 GB DDR3
• Flash: 256 MB
• MTBF: 50000 hours
• Rack Mountable: Yes
• Fan: No
• Power Supply: AC 100-240V/1A DC 12V/2.5A DC
• Certification: FCC Class A CE Class B, UL, cUL, CB, CCC, BSMI, KC, Anatel
• Operating temperature: 0° to 40°C
• Storage temperature: 0° to 70°C
• Operating humidity: 10% to 85% non-condensing
• Storage humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
• Dimensions, excluding antennas: 280 x 44 x 170 mm
• Weight, device only: 1140g
• Power cord
• Ethernet cable
• Rack mount kit
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.