Cisco C881G-4G LTE Cellular 10/100 Wireless Router
• Cisco WAN optimization system, consisting of Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) Express routers and Wide-Area Application Engines (WAEs) that work together to optimize TCP traffic in your network. When client and server applications attempt to communicate with each other, the network intercepts the traffic and acts on behalf of the client application and the destination server.
• Additional WAN options, such as Gigabit Ethernet WAN interfaces and an 8-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet managed switch for LAN connectivity. The Cisco 880G and 890G Series ISRs provide quality-of-service (QoS) features for optimizing voice and video applications.
• Cisco Configuration Professional, a web-based configuration tool that simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility into and control over the network configurations at remote sites.
• WWAN services, offering enhanced data rates and improved latency (30 ms or less)—an ideal way to supplement traditional wireline services. The 4G LTE WWAN data services offered today have average data rates well in excess of ISDN speeds, with theoretical limits of 100 Mbps on the downlink and 50 Mbps on the uplink. The actual data speed depends on the service provider’s network. With 4G LTE data rates, the Cisco 4G LTE 2.0 WWAN offers a primary WAN link solution capable of running comprehensive branch-office services, including voice and video services. The 4G LTE WWAN data services can also be used as a cost-effective alternative in areas where broadband services are either not available or very expensive. Cisco is building on these performance milestones and adding support for wireless to our wide variety of WAN interface alternatives.
• LTE Bands: LTE bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 800 MHz (band 20), 900 MHz (band 8), 1800 MHz (band 3), 2100 MHz (band 1), and 2600 MHz (band 7)
• USB port: A USB 2.0-compliant port located at the back panel
• WAN Interface: 10/100-Mbps Fast Ethernet
• Theoretical Download/Upload Speeds: 100 and 50 Mbps
• Memory: 1 GB
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 48 x 325 x 264 mm
• Weight: 2.54 kg
• UL 60950-1, 2nd edition
• CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, 2nd edition
• EN 60950-1, 2nd edition
• CB to IEC 60950-1, 2nd edition with all group differences and national deviations
• CFR 47 Part 15
• AS/NZS CISPR22
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.