Dahua XVR5108H-4KL 8 Channel Penta-brid 4K Mini 1U Digital Video Recorder with 1TB HDD
Smart Codec, H.264+ can reduce up to 70% bit rate and storage requirements without having to invest in new cameras.
The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
The XVR supports up to 8MP HD resolution (3840 x 2160) HDCVI camera and IP camera input.
The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
Intelligent Fan Design:
The intelligent fan can automatically turn on or turn off according to the CPU temperature. This function can effectively reduce the fan noise to provide a better user experience while extending the life of the fan at the same time.
It is made for a secondary monitor. This allows the operator to view one special monitor that assigned to selected cameras or video inputs from higher security areas.
Intelligent Video System (IVS):
With built-in intelligent video analytics, the XVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The XVR provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a predetermined line has been crossed.
It is a type technology being used in a variety of applications that search or identify individuals which show front cameras.
This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs.
• Main Processor: Embedded Processor
• Operating System: Embedded LINUX
Video and Audio:
• Analog Camera Input: 8 Channel, BNC
• HDCVI Camera: 4K, 6MP, 4MP, 1080P@25/30fps, 720P@50/60fps, 720P@25/30fps
• AHD Camera: 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P@25/30, 720P@25/30fps
• TVI Camera: 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P@25/30, 720P@25/30fps
• CVBS Camera: PAL/NTSC
PoC Camera Input: Supports HDCVI PoC Camera
• IP Camera Input: 8+4 Channel, each channel up to 8MP
• Audio In/Out: 1/1, RCA
• Two-way Talk: Reuse audio in/Out, RCA
• Compression: H.264+/H.264
• Resolution: 4K, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P, 960H, D1, CIF, QCIF
• Record Rate: Main stream: 4K(1~7fps); 6MP(1~10fps); 5MP(1~12fps); 4MP/3MP(1~15fps); 1080P/720P/960H/D1/CIF/QCIF (1~25/30fps), Sub steram:960H(1~15fps); D1/CIF/QCIF(1~25/30fps)
• Bit Rate: 1Kbps ~ 8192Kbps Per Channel
• Record Mode: Manual, Schedule (Regular, Continuous), MD (Video detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
• Record Interval: 1 ~ 60 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1 ~ 30 sec, Post-record: 10 ~ 300 sec
• Interface: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA
• Resolution: HDMI:3840×2160, 2560×1440, 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768 ; VGA: 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768
• Multi-screen Display: When IP extension mode not enabled: 1/4/8/9, When IP extension mode enabled: 1/4/8/9/16
• OSD: Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
• Interface: 1 RJ-45 Port (1000M)
• Network Function: HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P,IP Search (Support IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.)
• Max. User Access: 128 users
• Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android
• Interoperability: ONVIF 2.42, CGI Conformant
Video Detection and Alarm:
• Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
• Video Detection: Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss, Tampering and Diagnosis
• Alarm input: N/A
• Relay Output: N/A
Playback and Backup:
• Playback: 1/4/9
• Search Mode: Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to second)
• Playback Function: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
• Backup Mode: USB Device/Network
• Internal HDD: 1 SATA Port, up to 6TB capacity
• eSATA: N/A
• USB: 2 USB Ports (2 USB 2.0)
• RS232: N/A
• RS485: 1 Port, for PTZ Control
• Power Supply: DC48V/1.5A
• Power Consumption: < 10W (Without HDD)
• Operating Conditions: -10°C ~ +55°C (+14°F ~ +131°F), 0~ 90% RH
• Storage Conditions: -20°C ~ +70°C (-4°F ~ +158°F) , 0~ 90% RH
• Dimensions: Mini 1U, 325mm×255mm×55mm
• Net Weight: 1.35kg (without HDD)
• Installation: Desktop installation
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.