Cisco 10GBASE-SR 10GBase-SR LC MMF SFP Module
• Commercial temperature (0 to 70°C) only
• Supports 10GBASE Ethernet only
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs in to an Ethernet SFP+ port of Cisco platforms
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports digital optical monitoring capability
• Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco platform to identify - optics supported by Cisco technology
• Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
• Cable Type: MMF
• Interface: LC/PC Duplex 10GBase-SR Network
• Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Core Size Supported: 50 - 62.5 micron
• Dimensions (D x H x W): 56.5 x 8.5 x 13.4mm
• Weight: 75 g
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.