APC Smart-UPS X 3000VA/2700W 8 x Outlets Line Interactive Rack/Tower UPS
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Battery failure notification:
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Resettable circuit breakers:
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Predictive failure notification:
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 208 V, 220 V, 240 V
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 2-4 ms
• Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 140 - 280V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
• Transfer Time: 2-4 ms
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 245 Watts
• Extendable Run Time: 1
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot
• Pre-Installed SmartSlot Cards: AP9631
• Control panel: LED status display with on line : on battery : replace battery and overload indicators, Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 645Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 10000ft (0 - 3048meters)
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 50000ft (0 - 15240meters)
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 184.0BTU/hr
• Maximum Height: 85MM, 8.5CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 667MM, 66.7CM
• Net Weight: 37.32KG
• Color: Black
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.