APC Power Saving Backup UPS ES - 8 Outlet 550VA, 230
The APC Back-UPS ES BE550G-AZ 500 VA Desktop UPS offers best value for protecting your home and home office computer systems. Completely redesigned to use less power during normal operation, this UPS provides enough backup power for you to work through short and medium length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along your utility and data lines.
• 0.05 Hour 330 W Full Load
• 0.20 Hour 165 W Half Load
• Maintenance Free
• Spill Proof Sealed Lead Acid User-replaceable Hot-swappable
• Battery Recharge Time: 16 Hour Typical
• Dataline Protection: RJ-45 Fax/Modem/Network/Phone
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time
• Form Factor: Desktop
• 47 to 63 Hz Output
• 50 Hz Input
• Input Voltage Range: 230 V AC Nominal
• Input Voltage: 220 V AC
Load Capacity: 550 VA/330 W
• Output Voltage: 230 V AC Nominal
• Receptacles: 4 - Battery Backup System
• Receptacles: 4 - Surge-protected
• Standard Warranty: 2 Year
• Dimensions: 89mm Height x 224mm Width x 311mm Depth
• Back-UPS ES BE550G-AZ 500 VA Desktop UPS
• CD with Software
• Cord Management Straps
• Telephone Cable
• User Manual
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.