APC Smart-UPS X 2200VA Rack/Tower LCD 200-240V UPS
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency:
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Multiple switched outlet groups:
Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Predictive replace battery date:
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.98kWatts / 2.2kVA
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 2-4 ms
• Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 140 - 280V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
• Transfer Time: 2-4 ms
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 233 Watts
• Extendable Run Time: 1
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and on line : on battery : replace battery : and overload indicators, Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 645Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 150.0BTU/hr
• Maximum Height: 85MM, 8.5CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 667MM, 66.7CM
• Net Weight: 37.32KG
• Color: Black
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?