APC Smart-UPS X 120V Rack/Tower 2RU Extended Battery Module
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
Intelligent battery management:
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Battery mounting: Enclosed battery cartridge
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 2
• Battery blocks per string: 10
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 85 x 432 x 667 mm
• Weight (approx.): 56.36 kg
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?