D-Link DXS-3600-32S 8 Port Layer 3 Stackable 10G Managed Switch
• The DXS-3600 Series provides your network with high-performance 10G Ethernet switching capacities of up to 960 Gbps and forwarding rates of up to 714 Mpps. These switches feature hot-swappable power supplies and fan trays, which enable the switches to have redundant, high-availability architecture.
• The DXS-3600 Series can be deployed using one of two different software images. The Standard Image (SI) features a wide range of Layer 2, VLAN, multicasting, Quality of Service (QoS), security, data center, and static routing functions.
Data Center Features
• Data Center Bridging (DCB) is an essential set of enhancements to Ethernet for networking in data center environments. The DXS-3600 Series switches support several core components of Data Center Bridging (DCB) such as IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.1Qaz, and IEEE 802.1Qau.
• Number of SFP+ Slots: 24
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 25
• Shared SFP Slot: No
• Modular: Yes
• Port/Expansion Slot Details: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Manageable: Yes
• Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
• Network Technology: 10GBase-X
• Layer Supported: 3
• Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
• Form Factor: Rack-mountable
• Power Source: Power Supply
• Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 506 x 44mm
• Weight (Approximate): 10.71 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.