APC Smart-UPS SRT 2200VA 1980W 10 Outlet Online Double Conversion Tower UPS
• Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.
• Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.
• Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.
• Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
• Output power capacity: 1.98 KWatts / 2.2 kVAMax
• Configurable Power (Watts): 1.98 KWatts / 2.2 kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 2%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
• Topology: Double Conversion Online
• Waveform type Sine wave
• Output Connections: 8 x IEC 320 C13, 2 x IEC 320 C19, 2 x IEC Jumpers
• Bypass Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency: 40 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections: IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7 / EU1-16P, British BS1363A
• Cord Length: 2.44 meters
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 275V
• Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 100 - 275 (half load)V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Included Battery Modules: 1
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: APCRBC141
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Extendable Run Time: 1
• Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 367
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial , Smart-Slot , USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection & Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 340Joules
• Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% non-condensing
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% non-condensing %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 703.0BTU/hr
• Protection Class: IP 20
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 432 x 85 x 584mm
• Weight: 25kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.