APC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD RM 1U Rack Mountable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High frequency design
Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
High online efficiency
Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Multiple switched outlet groups
Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Predictive replace battery date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
• Output Connections: (4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): KWatts / 1.5 kVA
• Output power capacity: KWatts / 1.5 kVA
• Topology: Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Cord Length: 2.44 meters
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Input Breaker Capacity: 0 A
• Maximum Input Current: 12.0 A
• Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
• Rack Height: 1 U
• Typical recharge time: 4 hour(s)
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 293
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
• Output power capacity: 1.0 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
FilteringL Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Color: Black
• Maximum Depth: 665 mm , 66.5 CM
• Maximum Height: 44 mm , 4.4 CM
• Net Weight: 24.09 KG
• Rack Height: 1 U
• Shipping Depth: 794 mm , 79.4 CM
• Shipping Height: 200 mm , 20.0 CM
• Shipping weight: 29.09 KG
• Shipping Width: 575 mm , 57.5 CM
• Maximum Width: 432 mm , 43.2 CM
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 46.0 dBA
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Online thermal dissipation: 116.0 BTU/hr
• CD with Software
• Documentation CD
• Installation Guide
• Rack Mounting Support Rails
• Smart UPS Signaling RS-232 Cable
• USB Cable
• Warranty Card
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.