LG UT640 Series 75 Inch 3840x2160 4K 350nit Commercial Display
• The embedded Content and Group Management System allows you to edit and play content, schedule playlists and groups, and control Signage via remote control, mouse and mobile phone without the use of separate PC or software. This makes content management much easier and more user-friendly.
• SuperSign Control is the basic control software, and it can manage up to 100 displays through a single account and server. Power, volume, and scheduling can be remotely adjusted, and firmware updates supported.
USB Data Cloning
• USB data cloning increases efficiency in managing multiple displays for optimal operation since users don’t have to set up each display one by one. Once users copy data to a USB device in one display, it can be easily distributed to the other displays through a USB plug-in.
Real-Time Remote Monitoring
• Malfunctions or errors can be easily handled through real-time remote care. When an error occurs, notifications can be sent through the SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) protocol.
Power & Network with One Line
• WOL (Wake-on-LAN) enables users to turn on displays by sending messages through the network. This greatly simplifies the installation and maintenance processes since only a single wire is needed for power and network connection.
True Color, Immersive View
• The UT640S series is large in size to enhance the visibility of content and captivate viewers. The LG IPS panel provides a wide range of viewing angles so that content can be clearly seen, regardless of the viewer's position. Each pixel in the IPS panel reproduces true-to-life colors without distorting images.
Perfect Picture Quality and Color
• Enjoy Full HD content in 4K ULTRA HD quality, optimized by the 4K Upscaler. The 4K upscaler automatically upgrades Full HD content to ULTRA HD through several upscaling processes so that images look crisp and clear in any viewing situation.
Compatibility with AV Control Systems
• The UT640S series has been certified Crestron Connected, proving that it has a higher level of compatibility with professional AV controls. This results in seamless integration and automated control, boosting business management efficiency.
DPM (Display Power Management)
• From now on, you can configure the DPM (Display Power Management) function by setting it to On. When there is no signal, the TV enters DPM mode to manage power more efficiently.
• Display: 75 Inch
• Resolution: 3840 X 2160 (UHD)
• Brightness: 350 cd/m²
• TV Reception: DVB-T2/C
• HDR (10 Pro / HLG): Yes
• Audio Output: 10W + 10W
• Speaker System: 2.0 ch
• Set Side: HDMI In 2(2.0), USB (2.0), CI Slot
• Set Rear: HDMI In (HDCP) 2.0, CI Slot, RF In, Digital Audio Out (Optical), RS-232C(D-Sub 9pin) (Control & Service), RJ45 (Usage Purpose) (Ethernet), External Speaker Out(3.5mm phone jack) 2 (Spk-out 1, 4W (Stereo, R: 2.0W, L: 2.0W, 8?) Vol. Control 1), Debug (Phone Jack Type) (Ext. SPK Volume Control Share)
• Vesa: 600 x 400
• W x H x D / weight (with stand): 1693 x 1,048 x 345 mm / 35.4 kg
• W x H x D / weight (w/o stand): 1693 x 978 x 88.8 mm / 34.6 kg
• Voltage, Hz: 100 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
• Power Consumption(Typ.): 221W
• Stand-by: 0.5W
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.