HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Unmanaged 5 Port PoE+ Switch
• The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series features gigabit Ethernet (1GbE) connectivity offering small businesses 10 times the performance of Fast Ethernet with unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
• Unmanaged switches offer a cost-effective small business solution for locations needing only basic Layer 2 switching in a flat single tier network.
Half-/full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
• Flexible Choices To Meet Most Basic Layer 2 Networking Design Needs
• The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series includes nine models, all with gigabit performance and a choice of key features including PoE+, Fiber and 10G uplink options.
• The 1420-24G-2SFP model with SFP uplinks is ideal where gigabit fiber is required, while the 1420-24G-2SFP+ 10G Uplink model with SFP+ uplinks is available where 10GbE is needed.
• Power over Ethernet (PoE+) models deliver greater efficiency for powering IP phones, wireless access points, or video surveillance cameras without the cost of additional cabling.
• All HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series models are fanless for silent operation in office settings and include internal power supplies.
Units can be deployed for desktop operation or can be rack mounted.
Automated Features for Hands-off Operation
• All HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series models are plug-and-play with zero configuration and no required ongoing administration.
• This unmanaged PoE+ model delivers fully automated support for powering compatible IP phones, video surveillance cameras or wireless access points.
• The HPE 1420-24G-2SFP+ 10G Uplink Switch requires no configuration beyond installation of optional 10GbE transceivers to achieve 10GbE speeds. Alternatively, use today with gigabit SFP transceivers if higher performance is merely a future requirement.
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization and other QoS features automate the preferred handling of high priority traffic, including Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) set priorities.
• The OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series supports jumbo packets to improve the performance of large data transfers.
• PoE: 32W PoE+
• Packet buffer size: 125 KB
• 100 Mb Latency: < 3 µs (LIFO 64-byte packets)
• 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.6 µs (LIFO 64-byte packets)
• Throughput: Up to 7.4 Mpps
• Routing/Switching capacity: 10 Gbps
• MAC address table size: 2048 entries
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• Operating relative humidity: 15% to 95%, noncondensing
• Nonoperating/Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C
• Nonoperating/Storage relative humidity: 15% to 95%, noncondensing
• Acoustic: Power: 0 dB No fan
• MTBF: 75.84 years
• Electrical Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Voltage: 100–240 VAC, rated. 54 V DC
• Maximum Power Rating: 40 W
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.77 x 10.49 x 2.69cm
• Weight: 0.5kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a HPE Silver NZ Partner
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.