Eaton 3S 700VA/420W 6 x Outlets Standby Powerboard UPS
• The Eaton 3S UPS helps to protect your computer equipment in case of everyday events such as lightning strikes, storms, over-demand on the utility grid, accidents, and natural disasters knocking out power without warning.
• In the event of a total blackout, the unit provides sufficient battery backup time to last through most power outages.
• The 3S also protects telephone, broadband and Ethernet line from ‘back door’ power surges.
• The shutdown software makes it possible to automatically save your work and shut down your application without losing any data. Once the power is restored, you can continue working exactly where you left off.
• Attractive design and glossy finish make the 3S a perfect fit for the modern office environment.
• The 3S comes with 6 Australian outlets for easy connection of typical computer configurations with peripherals.
• The 3S features a HID-compliant USB port (cable supplied), for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux).
• Compact unit fits on or under your desk or can be mounted on a wall.
• Easy-to-replace battery helps to extend UPS service life.
Ideal for Protecting:
• Computers and peripherals
• Broadband modems (internet and TV)
• IP telephony equipment
• POS equipment
• Configuration: Powerboard
• Rating (VA/Watts): 700/420
• Connection: 1 x Aust. 10A
• Input Cord: 1.5 metre fixed cord with Australian 10A plug
• Input Voltage Range: Up to 161-284 V (adjustable)
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz autoselect
• Voltages: 240 V (settable to 220 V, 230 V or 240 V)
• Output Receptacles: 3 x Aust. 10A, 3 x Aust. 10A surge only
• Battery Type: Compact, sealed lead-acid (replaceable)
• Battery Replacement Indicators: LED
• Battery Features: Battery Test, Cold start (No mains power), Deep Discharge Protection
• Communication Ports: HID-compliant USB port for automatic integration with most common operating systems (Windows XP, Vista and 7, Linux, Mac OS X), cable supplied
• Safety markings: IEC/EN 62040-1-1, CE mark, A-Tick
• EMC Markings: IEC 62040-2, C-Tick
• Data Line Protection: Tel/fax/modem/internet/Ethernet
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 86mm x 170mm x 335mm
• Weight: 3.8kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.