D-Link DGS-3630-28TC 28-Port Layer 3 Managed Gigabit Switch
• The DGS-3630 Series switches include the Standard Image (SI) software. For additional functionality, they may be upgraded to Enhanced Image (EI) software with a separately ordered license upgrade. The Standard Image provides core SMB and SME functionality, such as L2 switching, entry-level routing, L2 multicast, advanced QoS, Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM), and robust security features. The Enhanced Image includes all the features from the Standard Image, and adds support for full L3 routing for Enterprise integration, including OSPF, BGP, VRF-Lite and L3 multicast.
High Availability and Flexibility
• The DGS-3630 Series switches support stacking technology, which combines multiple switches to form a single physical1 or virtual stack. This increases redundancy over multiple physical units, simplifies management, and provides a single IP address to manage all members in the stack. Up to nine switches can be stacked using Direct Attach Copper (DAC) or fiber optic cables to make up to 432 Gigabit Ethernet ports available, allowing switching capacity to be increased with demand. The Switch Resource Management (SRM) feature allows the hardware table sizes to be dynamically changed, so that switch functions can be optimized based on the use of the switch. There are three modes: IP Mode, LAN Mode, and L2 VPN Mode. These modes modify the sizes of the Layer 2 and 3 tables for optimum efficiency.
Security, Performance and Availability
• The DGS-3630 Series switches provide a complete set of security features including multi-layer Access Control Lists (ACLs) and 802.1X user authentication via TACACS+ and RADIUS. The DGS-3630 switches also offer extensive VLAN support, including GVRP and 802.1Q VLAN to enhance security and performance. A robust set of QoS features help ensure that critical network services such as Voice over IP and video conferencing are given high priority through the network. The D-Link Safeguard Engine increases the switches’ reliability, serviceability, and availability by preventing traffic flooding caused by malicious attacks.
• Expansion Slot Type: SFP, SFP+
• Number of SFP Slots: 4
• Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 8
• Shared SFP Slot: Yes
• Modular: Yes
• Port/Expansion Slot Details: Gigabit Ethernet
• Stack Port: Yes
• Total Number of Network Ports: 24
• Uplink Port: No
• Manageable: Yes
• Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
• Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
• Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-TX, 10GBase-LR, 10GBase-SR
• Layer Supported: 3
• Power Source: Power Supply
• Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 442 x 259.1 x 43.9 mm
• Weight (Approximate): 3.74 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.