Cisco Aironet 1815i 802.11ac Internal Antenna Configurable Wireless Access Point
• The 1815i access point supports the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard for higher performance, greater access, and higher-density networks. With simultaneous dual radios and dual band with 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO functionality, this access point can handle the increasing number of high-bandwidth devices that will soon become a common part of the network.
• The 1815i allows wired access via a single RJ-45 10/100/1000 auto-detection port. It supports full operation modes using PoE 802.3af power.
• These sleek access points with a small form factor are designed with flexible mounting options in mind. You can mount them directly on the ceiling or a wall. They are also easy to install.
• Integrated Antenna: 2.4 GHz, gain 2 dBi, 5 GHz, gain 4 dBi
• Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45), Power over Ethernet, Management console port (RJ-45)
• Memory: 1 GB DRAM
• Flash: 256
• Processor: 710 MHz quad core
• Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°C
• Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (noncondensing)
• Non-Operating Temperature: -22° to 158°F (-30° to 70°C)
• Non-Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (noncondensing)
• Dimensions (W x L x H): 150.8 x 150.8 x 33 mm
• Weight: 400g
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.