Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 8-port KVM Switch
Manage small-to-medium server rooms with CAT5 KVM extension technology. The Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch provides easy and dependable multi-platform server control. Built to deliver extraordinary performance at an affordable price, this Switch provides centralised control of medium- sized server environments. OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switches can be daisy-chained together easily to enable management of up to 256 PS/2, USB, or Sun servers from a single PS/2 console. The combination of Belkin's integrated CAT5 extension technology and Server Interface Modules simplify deployment and deliver class-leading stability and server uptime. The OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM product family delivers functionality that you would only expect to find in an enterprise-class solution.
• Class leading video resolution and cabling distance - The SMB CAT5 KVM switch supports a video resolution of 1600x1200@75Hz at distances of up to 30 metres using standard CAT5 cabling
• Keep-Alive intelligence built into the Server Interface Modules (SIM) - The SIM provides continuous keyboard and mouse emulation even if the CAT5 cable is unplugged or the KVM switch is turned off
• Dedicated daisy-chain ports - Connecting multiple KVM switches together using dedicated daisy-chain ports allows you to increase server capacity in your KVM configuration without sacrificing server ports on your existing KVM switch
• Password protection - The KVM switch features single-level password protection to stop unauthorised control of the attached servers
• User definable security time-out - When password protection is enabled, the KVM switch will automatically lock after a defined period of time. The user will then be prompted for the password to access the switch
• Flash upgradeable firmware for KVM switch and SIM's - System updates can be performed on both the KVM switch and SIM's without interrupting server control or functionality
• DDC2 support - Display Data Channel is a VESA standard for communication between a monitor and a video adapter. Using DDC, a monitor can inform the video adapter about its properties, such as maximum resolution and colour depth. The video card can then us
• Programmable Autoscan function - The Autoscan feature allows you to continuously monitor each server attached to the KVM switch
• User definable hot-keys - Using a combination of definable keystrokes you can instantly switch to any server in your KVM configuration, initiate the Autoscan feature, or activate the on-screen display
• Class leading warranty - The SMB CAT5 KVM products come with a Belkin 5-Year advanced replacement warranty and free technical support One Server Interface Module is required per server connected to the SMB CAT KVM switch. Server Interface.
• 8-port SMB Cat5 KVM switch
• User manual
• Quick Installation Guide
• DB9-RJ11 Flash upgrade cable
• Rackmount brackets and screws
• Australian approved external PSU.
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses who are deemed an essential business or service, or for businesses and staff needing equipment to ensure that they can continue working from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.