Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 8-port KVM Switch
Manage small-to-medium server rooms with CAT5 KVM extension technology. The Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch provides easy and dependable multi-platform server control. Built to deliver extraordinary performance at an affordable price, this Switch provides centralised control of medium- sized server environments. OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switches can be daisy-chained together easily to enable management of up to 256 PS/2, USB, or Sun servers from a single PS/2 console. The combination of Belkin's integrated CAT5 extension technology and Server Interface Modules simplify deployment and deliver class-leading stability and server uptime. The OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM product family delivers functionality that you would only expect to find in an enterprise-class solution.
• Class leading video resolution and cabling distance - The SMB CAT5 KVM switch supports a video resolution of 1600x1200@75Hz at distances of up to 30 metres using standard CAT5 cabling
• Keep-Alive intelligence built into the Server Interface Modules (SIM) - The SIM provides continuous keyboard and mouse emulation even if the CAT5 cable is unplugged or the KVM switch is turned off
• Dedicated daisy-chain ports - Connecting multiple KVM switches together using dedicated daisy-chain ports allows you to increase server capacity in your KVM configuration without sacrificing server ports on your existing KVM switch
• Password protection - The KVM switch features single-level password protection to stop unauthorised control of the attached servers
• User definable security time-out - When password protection is enabled, the KVM switch will automatically lock after a defined period of time. The user will then be prompted for the password to access the switch
• Flash upgradeable firmware for KVM switch and SIM's - System updates can be performed on both the KVM switch and SIM's without interrupting server control or functionality
• DDC2 support - Display Data Channel is a VESA standard for communication between a monitor and a video adapter. Using DDC, a monitor can inform the video adapter about its properties, such as maximum resolution and colour depth. The video card can then us
• Programmable Autoscan function - The Autoscan feature allows you to continuously monitor each server attached to the KVM switch
• User definable hot-keys - Using a combination of definable keystrokes you can instantly switch to any server in your KVM configuration, initiate the Autoscan feature, or activate the on-screen display
• Class leading warranty - The SMB CAT5 KVM products come with a Belkin 5-Year advanced replacement warranty and free technical support One Server Interface Module is required per server connected to the SMB CAT KVM switch. Server Interface.
• 8-port SMB Cat5 KVM switch
• User manual
• Quick Installation Guide
• DB9-RJ11 Flash upgrade cable
• Rackmount brackets and screws
• Australian approved external PSU.
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.