ASUS Phoenix GeForce RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 Nvidia Video Card - HDMI, DP
• 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
• 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
• Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
• Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
• Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
• A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
• A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
• Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
• OpenGL: OpenGL4.6
• Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
• Engine Clock: OC mode : 1807 MHz (Boost Clock), Gaming mode : 1777 MHz (Boost Clock)
• CUDA Core: 2560
• Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
• Memory Interface: 128-bit
• Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
• Interface: Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1), Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a), HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
• Maximum Display Support: 4
• NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
• Accessories: 1 x Collection card, 1 x Speedsetup Manual
• Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
• Dimensions: 177 x 128 x 51 mm
• Recommended PSU: 550W
• Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
• Slot: 2.55 Slot
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.