APC Smart-UPS SRT 3000VA 2700W 10 Outlet Online Double Conversion 2RU Rack/Tower UPS
• Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
• Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
• Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
• Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.7 KWatts / 3.0 kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 2%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
• Topology: Double Conversion Online
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (2) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)
• Bypass: Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency: 40 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections: British BS1363A, IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P
• Cord Length: 2.44 meters
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 275 V
• Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 100 - 275 (half load) V
• Number of Power Cords: 3
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 3 hour(s)
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial , Smart-Slot , USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.