APC SMART-UPS 5000VA 230V Rackmount/Tower UPS
Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Disconnected battery notification:
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Resettable circuit breakers:
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
The UPS is UL1778 Listed
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 4.0kWatts / 5.0kVA
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Efficiency at Full Load: 96.0 %
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 % at full load
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz For 50 Hz nominal Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
• Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 2 ms typical : 4 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
• Efficiency at Full Load: 96.0 %
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: VRLA
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: RBC55
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 2
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 542 Watts
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot
• Control panel: LED status display with on line : on battery : replace battery and overload indicators
• Audible Alarm: Audible and visible alarms : configurable delays
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 480Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 53.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 430.0BTU/hr
• Maximum Height: 222MM, 22.2CM
• Maximum Width: 483MM, 48.3CM
• Maximum Depth: 660MM, 66.0CM
• Net Weight: 97.73KG
• Color: Black
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.