APC Smart-UPS C 3000VA/2100W 230V 8 x Outlet Line Interactive UPS
• Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
• Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
• Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
• Output power capacity: 2.1 KWatts / 3.0 kVA
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.1 KWatts / 3.0 kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50 Hz
• Topology: Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: 8 x IEC 320 C13, 1 x IEC 320 C19
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
• Input Connections: IEC-320 C20
• Input voltage range for main operations: 180 - 287V
• Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 170 - 300V
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: APCRBC150
Communications & Management
• Interface Port: USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Surge Protection and Filtering
• Surge energy rating: 300Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidit:y 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 135.0BTU/hr
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 435 x 197 x 544mm
• Weight: 43kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.