APC Smart-UPS 1000VA/640W 4 x Outlets Line Interactive 1U Rackmount UPS
Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown:
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Disconnected battery notification:
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Intelligent battery management:
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 640 Watts / 1.0kVA
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 % at full load
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz For 50 Hz nominal Sync to mains, 57 - 63 Hz For 60 Hz nominal Sync to mains
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 2hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 4 - 6 years
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 107 Watts
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and on line : on battery : replace battery : and overload indicators
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 480Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 130.0BTU/hr
• Maximum Height: 44MM, 4.4CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 660MM, 66.0CM
• Net Weight: 21.82KG
• Color: Black
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.