AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 2GB GDDR5 Low-Profile Video Card - 1x DisplayPort, 2x Mini DisplayPort
• 8 CU COMPUTE UNITS to accelerate demanding workloads.
• Up to 1.25 TFLOPS of peak SPFP to speed up professional applications for high performance.
• 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY, enabling users to work with speed and responsiveness.
• Support for 10-BIT COLOR for high level of detail and color precision.
?• Up to 3 displays with AMD EYEFINITY TECHNOLOGY for highly immersive and versatile multi-tasking.
• DISPLAY SUPPORT for 4K and 5K: single 5K @ 30Hz, or up to three 4K displays at 60Hz.
• COMPREHENSIVE API SUPPORT, including OpenCL, DirectX, OpenGL, and Vulkan.
• GPU Architecture: Polaris
• Lithography: 14nm FinFET
• Stream Processors: 512
• Compute Units: 8
• Peak Single Precision (FP32) Performance: 1.25 TFLOPs
• Peak Double Precision (FP64) Performance: 78 GFLOPs
• Memory Size: 2 GB
• Memory Type (GPU): GDDR5
• Memory Interface: 64-bit
• Memory Bandwidth: 48 GB/s
• Memory ECC Support: No
• Form Factor: PCIe Add-in Card
• Bus Type: PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 electrical)
• TBP: 35W
• Cooling: Active
• Board Width: Single Slot
• Board Length: 6.6" (168 mm)
• Board Height: Half Height
• External Power Connectors: None
• 1x DisplayPort 1.4
• 2x Mini-DisplayPort 1.4
• Supported Technologies: Radeon Pro Software
• AMD Eyefinity Technology (Professionals): Radeon ProRender
• Unified Video Decoder (UVD): Video Code Engine (VCE)
• 10-bit Display Color Output: Yes
• 3D Stereo Output: No
Software API Support:
• DirectX: 12.0 (feature level 12_0)
• OpenGL: 4.5
• OpenCL: 2.0
• Vulkan: 1.0
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.