Lenkeng HDMI and IR Extender Kit Over Cat6/6a/7
• Support up to 1080p@60Hz resolution
• Supports Cat6/6A/7 network cables, the transmission distance is up to 70 meters
• Support bi-directional IR pass-back function (20~60KHz).
• Support 1080p HDR10, YUV4:4:4. 6. Support EDID passthrough.
• Transmitter supports HDMI loop-out.
• Receiver supports 3.5mm stereo audio output.
• Audio formats supported: PCM, LPCM, DTS HD, DTS Audio.
• Automatically adjusts parameters to match different network cables and achieve the best display performance.
• Lightning Protection, Surge Protection, ESD Protection
• Voltage/Current: DC5V/500mA
• Power consumption: TX < 2.5W, RX < 2.5W
HDMI Performance and Interface
• HDMI compliance: HDMI 1.3
• HDCP compliance: HDCP 1.4
• HDMI resolution: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x960, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@24/25/30/50/60Hz
• Supports audio formats: PCM, LPCM, DTS HD, DTS Audio
• Input and output TMDS signal: 0.7~1.2Vp-p(TMDS)
• Input and output DDC signal: 5Vp-p(TTL)
• Input cable length: ≤8m(AWG24)
• Output cable length: ≤8m(AWG24)
• Cat6/6A/7: ≤70m
• Working Temperature: -20~60℃
• Storage Temperature: -30~70℃
• Humidity (no condensation): 0～90%RH
• Colour: Black
• Material: Aluminum alloy material + crystal panel
• Treatment Process: Grit blast
• Dimensions: 75 x 80 x 18 mm
• Weight: 160 g
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.