TP-Link TF-3239DL 10/100M PCI Ethernet Card
TF-3239DL keeps low cost and eliminates usage barriers. It is the easiest way to upgrade a network from 10 to 100Mbps. Supports both 10Mbps and 100Mbps network speed both in Half-Duplex and Full-Duplex transfer modes, using Auto-Negotiation technology to detect the network speed. It also can be widely used in most modern Operating System, TF-3239DL is really a plug-and-play device.
• Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode
• Provides diagnostic software
• One LED indicator for monitoring link/activity
• Supports drivers for DOS/Win98se/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7, Unix, Linux, Novell Netware
• Interface: 32-bit PCI; 1x 10/100Mbps RJ45 port
• Data Rates: 10/100Mbps for Half-Duplex mode; 20/200Mbps for Full-Duplex mode
• LED Indicator: Link/Act
• Flow Control: IEEE 802.3x Flow Control (Full-Duplex)
• Resource CD
• Quick Installation Guide
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.