TP-Link TF-3239DL 10/100M PCI Ethernet Card
TF-3239DL keeps low cost and eliminates usage barriers. It is the easiest way to upgrade a network from 10 to 100Mbps. Supports both 10Mbps and 100Mbps network speed both in Half-Duplex and Full-Duplex transfer modes, using Auto-Negotiation technology to detect the network speed. It also can be widely used in most modern Operating System, TF-3239DL is really a plug-and-play device.
• Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode
• Provides diagnostic software
• One LED indicator for monitoring link/activity
• Supports drivers for DOS/Win98se/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7, Unix, Linux, Novell Netware
• Interface: 32-bit PCI; 1x 10/100Mbps RJ45 port
• Data Rates: 10/100Mbps for Half-Duplex mode; 20/200Mbps for Full-Duplex mode
• LED Indicator: Link/Act
• Flow Control: IEEE 802.3x Flow Control (Full-Duplex)
• Resource CD
• Quick Installation Guide
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.