• Wired connection speed up to 1000 Mbps
• 5 Gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports
• Power-saving features
• Easy plug & play connection
• The unmanaged switch offers Gigabit speeds to minimize transfer times and greatly enhance the ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without interference.
PLUG & PLAY CONVENIENCE
• The Linksys unmanaged switch offers a quick and easy solution to extend your office network with plug & play installation.
POWER SAVING FEATURES
• Power saving features include auto power-down to disable unused ports, smart power for short cable runs, and a port status switch to control LED lights.
• Model: LGS105-AU
• Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3ab, 802.3az
• Number of Ports: 5 Gigabit
• Speed: 10/100/1000
• Bandwidth: 10 Gbps (non-blocking)
Full line rate and forwarding rate of 64B frame at:
• 1.488Mpps for 1000M port
• 0.1488Mpps for 100M port
• 0.01488Mpps for 10M port
• Status LEDs: Link and activity indicators
• Power Supply: External
• AC Power: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 12VDC or 5VDC
• Power Saving: Cable connected detection, cable length detection, sleep mode
• Power Consumption in Iddle/Use (100% Traffic): 0.73W /2.22W
• Fan: None
• Enclosure Type: Metal
• Unit Dimensions: 121 x 75 x 26 mm
• Unit Weight: 0.248 kg
• Temperature (Operating): 0–40°C
• Temperature (Storing): -20–70°C (-4–158°F)
• Humidity (Operating): 10–90% (non-condensing)
• Humidity (Storing): 10–90% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC Class B, CE
• Mounting: Wall mount
• Requirements: Connected devices need Ethernet connectivity and Ethernet cables
• Warranty and Support: Lifetime limited warranty
• Linksys LGS105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Power Adapter
Linksys LGS105 5-Port Desktop Gigabit Switch
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.