Cisco TelePresence EX60 Web Conference Appliance - CMOS 1920 x 1200 Video 2 x RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet
• Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to the desk.
• Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager enables rich features including voicemail indicator, single number reach, and ad-hoc conferencing.
• The Cisco TelePresence Touch 8 user interface allows for simple control.
• Collaboration is natural with transparent one-touch sharing of high-definition content and a built-in document camera.
• A Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera enables video clarity and optimal F1.7, 45-65° or 50° field of view.
• H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point provide the possibility to establish calls with very high quality.
• Dual front speakers offer superior audio, including an integrated subwoofer on the EX90.
• A wideband handset is included; you can also add a headset input for privacy (wired or Bluetooth wireless).
• The EX60 is wall-mountable with select VESA brackets.
• The EX90 supports embedded MultiSite which brings together up to four locations into one call.
• Dual display capability (HDMI out) is also available on the EX90 to enable a second display that can be dedicated to content.
• The system is standards-based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system, from a soft client to immersive telepresence system, to a meeting room around the globe.
• Maximum Frame Rate: 60 fps
• Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1200
• Video Encoding: H.239, H.261, H.263, H.263+, H.264
• Audio Encoding: G.711, G.722, G.722.1
• Microphone Form Factor: Internal
• ITU-T Recommendation: H.323
• Video Bridging: Point-to-Point
• Ethernet Technology: 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
• Microphone and loudspeakers
• Cables including: DVI-I-to-VGA cable, DVI-D cable, 3.5-mm jack audio cable, LAN cable, power adapter, and power cable
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.