APC Smart-UPS SRT 8000VA/8000W 230V 6RU Rack Mountable Double Conversion Online UPS
• Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
• Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management
• Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available
• Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
• Output Power Capacity: 8.0kWatts / 8.0kVA
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 8.0kWatts / 8.0kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 2%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240V
• Crest Factor: 3 : 1
• Topology: Double Conversion Online
• Waveform Type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: (4) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup), (6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (H N + G) (Battery Backup), (3) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
• Bypass: Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V, 400V 3PH
• Input Frequency: 40 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections: Hard Wire 3 wire (1PH+N+G), Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH + N + G)
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 275 V
• Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 100 - 275 (half load), 173 - 476 (half load)V
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240, 380, 415
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 1.5 hour(s)
• Nominal Battery Voltage: +/-192 V (split battery referenced to neutral)
• Replacement Battery: APCRBC140
• RBC Quantity: 2
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 Serial, Smart-Slot, USB
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 480 Joules
• Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.000 dB
• Online Thermal Dissipation: 1497.0BTU/hr
• Protection Class: IP 20
• Rack Height: 6 U
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 263 x 432 x 715 mm
• Weight (approx.): 111.82 kg
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.