APC Smart-UPS RT 48V 2U External Battery Pack
Connect up to 10 battery packs for extended runtime applications.
Advanced battery management included:
Embedded monitoring at the cell, module, and cabinet level provides a clear picture of battery runtime and health, with the added benefits of predictable, consistent runtime performance, and stable cell health.
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 3 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1 Hz Sync to mains
• Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Bypass: Built-in static bypass
• Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Included Battery Modules: 2
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• Replacement battery cartridge note: Replace all batteries in operation together (UPS internal and external batteries) all-at-once
• RBC Quantity: 2
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 86.4kWatts
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Maximum Height: 85MM, 8.5CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 483MM, 48.3CM
• Net Weight: 29.56KG
• Color: Black
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.