APC Metered Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide active metering to enable energy optimization and circuit protection. User-defined alarm thresholds mitigate risk with real-time local and remote alerts to warn of potential circuit overloads. Metered Rack PDUs provide power utilization data to allow Data Center Managers to make informed decisions on load balancing and right sizing IT environments to lower total cost of ownership. Metered Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles, and ultra low profile circuit breakers. Users can access and configure Metered Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using InfraStruxure Central, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency.
• Frequency 50Hz
• Input Receptacles IEC 60320 C20
• Input Voltage 200 V AC / 208 V AC / 230 V AC /
• Management Protocols SNMP / Telnet
• Output Receptacles 18 x IEC 60320 C13 / 2 x IEC 60320 C19
• Output Voltage 200 V AC / 208 V AC / 230 V AC
• Current 20 A Input Current Per Phase / 20 A Line Current Per Phase / 20 A Total Current Draw Per Phase
• Dimensions 902mm Height x 56mm Width x 44mm Depth
• Form Factor Zero U Rack-mountable
• Weight 2.93kg
• Green Compliance REACH, RoHS
• Metered Rack AP8858 20-Outlets PDU
• Installation Guide
• Rack Mounting Brackets
• Safety Guide
• Sample Locking IEC Power Cord
• Serial Cable Configuration
APC Metered AP8858 18 x IEC 60320 C13, 2 x IEC 60320 C19 Zero U Rack-mountable PDU
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.