Zebra ZXP3 Single-Sided Card Printer - Ethernet
• Zebra’s ZXP Series 3 direct-to-card printer provides an array of features, outstanding print quality, and a low cost of ownership. The ZXP Series 3 offers a wide range of high capacity ribbon options, along with the capability to select the card thickness that is right for the application. And, when paired with Zebra’s eco-friendly media, the ZXP Series 3 is the most cost-effective printing solution in its class.
Easy to Use for Printing High Quality Images
• The ZXP Series 3 offers vivid, high-quality full colour and monochrome printing on single-sided cards. Operating the ZXP Series 3 is simplified with an intuitive design, colour touch points, and quick-replace higher capacity LoadN-Go smart ribbons, which are now eco-friendly using less plastic and more biodegradable material. Zebra’s ZRaster host-based image processing technology enables high speed printing— without sacrificing image quality.
Small and Easy to Handle
• The printer’s compact design makes it the right choice for tight work spaces. Smart card and magnetic stripe encoding options allow the ZXP Series 3 to meet the needs of a variety of markets and applications, including ID and access control cards as well as personalised gift, membership and loyalty cards. Standard Kensington lock feature and optional enclosure lock make the ZXP Series 3 ideal for secure card printing solutions.
• Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card
• Full color or monochrome printing
• Single-sided printing
• 700 cards / hour monochrome single-sided
• 195 cards / hour single-sided colour
• Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
• Card Thickness: 10-40 mil
• Card Size: CR-80, ISO 7810 format, Type ID-1
• Card Material: PVC and PVC composite
• Smart Card Contact — ISO 7816-1,2,3,4
• Smart Card Contactless MIFARE ISO 14443A/B
• Spot color or monochrome print only on < 20 mil card thickness
• Environmental Operating Temperature: 15ºC to 30ºC
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
• Storage Temperature: -5ºC to 55ºC
• Storage Humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
• Auto-switching single-phase AC power
• Operating range: 90-132VAC and 190-264VAC RMS
• Frequency range: 47-63 Hz
• Interface: Ethernet
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 200 x 368 x 236mm
• Weight: 5.3Kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.