TP-Link TL-MC210CS Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter (SC, single-mode), Extends Up to 15km
The MC210CS is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-LX/LH fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-LX/LH standards, the MC210CS is designed for use with single-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. The MC210CS supports longwave (LX) laser specification at a full wire speed forwarding rate. It works at 1310nm on both transmitting and receiving data.
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK´s 19´´system chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC210CS will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing single-mode fiber up to 15 kilometers.
• Works at 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port
• Supports auto MDI/MDIX for TX port
• Provides switch configuration of Force /Auto transfer mode for FX port.
• Extends fiber distance up to 15km
• Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
• External power supply
• Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x
• Basic Function: Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
• Extends fiber distance: up to 15km
• Ports: 1x 1000M SC port; 1x 1000M RJ45 port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
• Wave Length: 1310nm
• Network Media 1000BASE-FX: Single-mode Fiber
• Network Media 1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m); EIA/TIA-568 100? STP (maximum 100m)
• LED Indicators: PWR, LINK, RX
• Dimensions (W*D*H): 94.5*73.0*27.0 mm
• Power Supply: External Power Adapter
• Safety & Emission: FCC, CE, RoHS
• Operating Temperature: 0~40
• Storage Temperature: -40~70
• Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
We are an Official Reseller of TP-Link in New Zealand